Friday, December 18, 2009

If you care

Okay. so time flies by before we could even blink our eyes. I am 22 now. UNOFFICIALLY. bah.

Is it too late to wish y'all Happy Chinese New Year?

Anyway,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

My holidays just ends and classes resume next week. My final second semester. Actually it should be my final semester, but I decided to extend another semester to make things easier. I'll only be doing graduation project during the final semester. SO PLENTY of time to find money for Bangkok and Club Med trip. Nyahahaha. *ahem* Of course, I might be doing internship cause that's what I am suppose to do. Everything is so last minute this year! I did my CNY shopping at the very last minute! O well, I guess it doesn't make any difference because I shop every once in a while don't I? Note: ONCE IN A WHILE.

1st day of CNY

This is how I look like now. In case you're wondering. I've gained weight and my hair is horrible now. I hope it will grows faster, urgh! One more month, I'll straighten them and dye them to become a blondie. I was just joking about the latter. But definitely changing the color.

Alot had happened. I got a lot of Angpaus this year. Controlling my urge to use them for another shopping spree. A Nose heels I've been dying to have.

March's coming, and lots of March babies. Hmph. Hole in my pocket again.

O btw, I've been getting this annoying call from a number, claiming that they are calling from CIMB, asking me to bank in RM1,000 in order to get dividend or something. It's obviously a scam, but they kept calling and I WAS SLEEPING at that time. So annoying. Note to self: Don't give out number in survey forms anymore!

CNY has not come to and end. Luck is pretty good =) This weekends will be full of activities. Can't wait!









No comments: