Friday, October 2, 2009

I've been talking in my sleep

I feel like crap dammit.

Assignment's killing me and I am dying to go for a shopping spree. I need to unleash everything. Shopping's one of those moment where I can forget about everything else and just focus on myself. One moment that I don't feel like crap.

AHHHH!

I have been trying to take my studies seriously i.e not falling asleep in class. The thing is, I never fail to have those head nodding moments during my 8am lecture. I always tell myself to stay awake and listen to lecture but within minutes, I'll doze off. I wonder why. I'll always tell Ban "I will not fall asleep today. Confirm ah!" But I guess she knows me better. "You ah? Confirm sleep." And I never fail to prove her right. -_______- I don't know what I should do to keep myself stay awake. Perhaps keep my eyes open with toothpicks? Hmph. Not likely. One thing for sure if I'm the Minister of Education, the first thing I'll do is to ban all 8am class.

Okay, I need to get back to assignments dy.

GOALS TO ACHIEVE:
  • Finish all assignments today by 5pm
  • Meet up my babes tonight and have a good time with them
  • Shopping tomorrow. I really, really need shopping therapy to keep my sanity.

xOxo

1 comment: