Monday, October 12, 2009

I'll be looking out, night and day

I am blogging.

Yeshhh. Finally, I found a bit of mojo back.

Recently, I always find myself looking forward for the weekends, dreading for the weekdays to end quickly.

These few weekends I've been out most of the time. I think that's why my dad's starting to get annoyed. He would call me constantly and sometimes, I would choose to ignore those calls. Am I bad? My friends have been asking me, "Is it because your dad wants you to accompany him since most of the weekends you're not at home?" Hmph. But I eat dinner everyday during the weekdays! I hardly go out on weekdays unless you counted going to college and work. So what's wrong if I want to go out during weekends? It's not like I go clubbing every week.

Speaking of clubbing, it has been long since I hit the club with the girls. This weekend maybe? I need to get my dad of my case.

O, and I am addicted to rummy again! Like, after so long. But I keep losing my shopping money =(

Might be going to Genting for a trip this month. I don't know how many times we've been to Genting already, and I am getting bored of it. Hmph.

Till then.
xOxo






No comments: