Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shopping therapy

Can you believe it? My holiday is going to end soon in another say, 2 more days? =(

2 weeks of holiday spent on working and going out. Productive!

I don't know whether I should graduate on May or October. A lot to consider. I do not want to take three subjects with one graduation project. Hmph. I don't think I can handle them all together. AHHH. Screw it.

Anyway, I went shopping today with Mich and Pei Ling, my shopping kakis. They are EVIL. "This is nice, buy la woi, online shopping more expensive." And then, I find myself paying at the counter. EVIL.

But then again, I got alot of really nice stuffs and I was sooooooo happy. Haha. Can't wait to wear them.

Bought: 3 dresses (superb nice!), one top and one cardigan.

Total damages done: RM 185.

Cheap cheap! =))))

If you are willing to take your time to walk around Sg Wang and Timesquare, you can actually get a lot really nice stuffs. Not all of them are la-la style okay!

O and something major is coming up! I am so excited! Official launching on Friday =)



No comments: