Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby could you blow my heart up?

Random facts

  • Exams. Yesh, no need to elaborate much of that. 2 weeks of that and then I'm a free bird for about 2 weeks. Damn. O well, better than nothing.
  • I think I won't be miserable for the next year CNY because my semester will end by then. Yippeeeeeee. I know, Christmas's not here yet and I'm thinking about CNY already. The truth is for Christmas I rather spend it quietly with my baby or friends.
  • I am DYING to go shopping. I have a long list of things to buy.
  • A cockroach fell on my hand today while I was taking my bath and pretending to be Lady Gaga singing Starstruck. I swear to God, they are the most revolting living thing on earth.
  • My mum and I dreamt about Monkey. How odd. Hmph, Toto perhaps?
  • I want to watch Time Traveller's Wife and The Lovely Bones. After that, go straight to Popular and buy the books home.

xOxo


No comments: