Monday, October 19, 2009

Winter comes and goes

This is going to be a post with pictures. I know all my posts before that are oh-so-boring. Only words and grandmother stories but no pictures. I'll get a camera soon, I promise.

Quattro, Winter Bar 17/10/09

My parents went outstation, and no one was at home. So.. PARTY!!

That night was Mun Ling's 21st Birthday Bash. Bitch picked me up, and we went over to Mun Ling's place and headed off to Quattro together. We reached there pretty late, way after 11 when we were suppose to reach there before 11 to get the tables reserved. I haven't even put on any make up when we reached there. Ask me to make up is like asking a kid to draw.

After much trouble, we settled down at Winter Bar.

First picture of the night. She was quite agitated at first


Cf, Me, Mich

So, I drank one cup and woah, here I go. And then there was the Flaming Lamborghini and Birthday Girl insisted all girls to drink with her for the first round. After that, literally I can see stars dancing in front of me. Low alcohol tolerance. Damn.

See. Face damn red dy. Gone.

Birthday Girl and Bitch.


Birthday Girl with the boyfriend.



Now now, I know this might look abit scary but it is Mun Ling's hair, really.


Darling (:

No group shot or anything. What a waste.

And to clarify, I WAS NOT DRUNK. Just tipsy. Seriously.

Even when we're in the toilet, the tissue rolled off to the ground and I started to laugh like a maniac while Michelle pulled me away or even when this guy patted on my back and asked me, "Where are you from?" and I was annoyed and shouted at his ear, "AMPANG!" and he backed off, I WAS NOT DRUNK. Lol

To sum up, that night was great.


I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don’t mind it


Lol.

Went over to baby's house to overnight.

I had fun this weekend, how about you?

Party after my finals! (:

No comments: